Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning Ever!
Carpet Cleaning Process
First Impressions utilizes the following 10 step process for cleaning your carpet:
- Pre-inspection for areas of concern such as spots, stains and heavy traffic areas.
- Pre-vacuuming to remove loose and dry soils.
- Pre-conditioning spray applied to carpet to loosen dirt which has attached itself to the carpet fibers.
- Gentle agitation in traffic areas to work in the pre-spray.
- Steam clean rinse of all carpet fibers to remove soil, oils and odor-causing substances from your carpet.
- Specialty spotters utilized to remove the stubborn stains.
- Post-inspection to make sure all areas of concern have been addressed.
- Premium carpet protector applied to shield your investment for years to come.
- Final grooming and clean-up of your carpeted areas.
- First Impressions gives all our clients a free spotter bottle along with our 15-day guarantee. If excess dirt in traffic areas or any spots return after the carpet has dried, we will come back to your home at no charge.